All NCR Coaches must meet Level 100 standards
All clubs must have an active coach listed on their roster
A coach is not active until all coaching requirements are met
Coaches need to:
- Provide their Level 100 certification + background check + SafeSport certification/refresher
- The requirements to achieve the active status are listed below:
The 90-Minute SafeSport™ Core Training is an initial training requirement with additional refresher training available after one year. Sign-up for the complete training. (Be sure to select “Not-Affiliated” from the drop down menu)
- Go to www.athletesafety.org to create your account. Google Chrome or Firefox internet browsers are recommended for the best user experience.
- Click on “Sign In” in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select “Register” to create your account and profile. Fill out the required information. (Note: please make sure to select NOT AFFILIATED from the drop down list when selecting membership.)
- An email will be sent to you to confirm your account. Open the email and click “Confirm Email Address.” You can then sign-in.
- Once you’ve signed in, click on “Training” from the homepage of the Menu in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Select “SafeSport™ Trained” from the catalog and “Add to Bag.”
- Select “Checkout.”
- Once you’ve successfully checked out, you will be able to complete the training from your Learning Dashboard.
** Remember to download and save your Safesport™ Trained certificate upon completion of the course.**
Once you have completed the requirements, upload the certificates of completion into your NCR registration account.
NCR Membership staff will review your submission within 72 hours and you will receive an automatic notification once your role is active.